If you have been scheduled for an in-office appointment and are experiencing a fever, cough, or shortness of breath, please call you primary care physician for further guidance. Please let our office know so we can cancel or reschedule your appointment.
General Covid-19 Info
Just like the flu or the common cold, COVID-19 is spread person to person when an infected person coughs or sneezes and respiratory droplets are inhaled. It may also be possible to contract COVID-19 by touching a surface where the virus is present and then touching your mouth, nose or eyes.
- Wash your hands with soap and water, for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Keep your hands away from your face.
- Avoid sick people, if you can.
- Stay home as much as possible.
- Cover your cough and sneeze into a tissue, then toss the tissue in the trash. Wash your hands again.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched areas
What we are doing to help keep you safe
- We have implemented a mask policy for our staff, doctors, and patients.
- We have committed to frequent cleansing of surfaces and patient areas
- We perform deep cleanings on all bathroom and patient areas
- We have created the option to attend many of our classes virtually
Tensegrity Physical Therapy And Wellness Wellness Form
Please fill out and submit this form prior to your in-office appointment.